WHAT IS THE DISCO TRAIN?
The Disco Train is a rolling disco party that follows the Disco Amigos and our van. If you’ve ever wanted to participate in Mardi Gras but don’t want the commitment and expense of joining a krewe, then the Disco Train is for you! Think of it as Don Cornelius’ 2nd line. It is open to anyone 21 and over who wants to join our funky disco party great for locals and visitors!
We will be performing in the parades listed below, with more confirmations coming every day, so check back often:
- Krewe of Cleopatra: Friday 02/17 - 6:00pm
- Krewe of Olympia - Saturday - 02/18 - 6:00pm
- Krewe of Nyx: Wednesday - 02/22 - 6:00pm
- Krewe of Tucks: Saturday - 02/25 - 12:00pm
- Corps de Napoleon - 02/26 - 5:00pm
RATES & PERKS
Early Bird Special Register before 2/9/17 for discounted tickets! Only 20 Early Bird tickets available per parade. Full price after sell out or 2/9.
Disco Train members enjoy:
- Parader status marching in a simulated Disco environment
- Dancing and interacting with the crowd
- Food and Drinks before & during the parade
- Amigos port-o-let access
- A unique experience without the commitment!
- Registration is limited & discounts are available before February 9!
For tickets and prices visit our Eventbrite page